18 Years as Realtor
• 2014 President of FIABCI Canada (International Federation of Real Estate)
• Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) since 2010
• Real Estate Applied Course. BC Real Estate Association.
• Licensed since 2003
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) US
• Member of the International Federation of Real Estate (FIABCI)
• Member of the 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2008 Board of Directors of the • Mexican Business Association of Canada
• Member of the 2011, 2012, 2013 Board of Directors of FIABCI (International Federation of Real Estate,Chapter Canada)
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010 Royal LePage Master Sales Award (Top 20%)
• 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 Royal Lepage President’s Gold Award (Top 10%)
• Appointed 2011 Woman of the Year by The Spanglish Magazine (Vancouver)
• Nominated to the 2012 Latincouver Immigration Inspirational Award (Business Success)
• Business Administration. La Salle University, Mexico City
• Real Estate Diploma. Universidad Anahuac, Mexico City
• 10 years University Instructor. Tourism, Marketing
• 8 years in Trading and Marketing
I have 18+ years as a Realtor with vast and deep knowledge of the Vancouver Real Estate Market.
Nora worked for trading and marketing consulting companies until she started in Real Estate in 1992 working for one of the best independent agents in Ciudad Satelite, one of Mexico’s City’s suburbs. Two years later she sets up her own office named Nova Bienes Raices serving the market of Ciudad Satelite and neighbouring suburbs. In a difficult and competitive market as it was Mexico in the mid 90’s Nora managed to have a portfolio of about 30 listings and 2-4 sales per month.
Nora and her two daughters moved to Vancouver in 2000. In March 2003 she gets her Real Estate license and joined Royal LePage a company that has been around for 100 years. With Royal LePage starts an intense career that has got her to be one of the top 10% agents winning the Master Sales award (2004 to 2007, 2010) and President’s Gold (2008 and 2009, 2011).
Since her second year in the office, Nora always managed to be an award winner. From 2003 to date Nora has taken many Real Estate courses and seminars because she believes in preparation and knowledge to help better her clients. Besides being registered in Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) Nora is CIPS member of NAR (US National Association of Realtors) and FIABCI (International Real Estate Federation) based in Paris, France.
Nora is also member of FIABCI Board of Directors, Chapter Canada. In November 2012 she has been elected President for the 2014 term. Locally she belonged to the Mexican Business Association of Canada, being member of the Board of Directors for the years 2004 to 2008.
Nora is also member of FIABCI Board of Directors, Chapter Canada. In November 2012 she has been elected President for the 2014 term.
Locally she belonged to the Mexican Business Association of Canada, being member of the Board of Directors for the years 2004 to 2008.
Currently Nora works mainly with Latin American residents in Vancouver as well as with newcomers helping them in the relocation process.
Her career has stretched to use her expertise and contacts to promote commercial properties, hotels and new development lands in Mexico and Latin America.
Nora is constantly sponsoring and participating in events to promote and preserve the traditions, costumes and values of Latin America, connecting people and businesses. Nora believes in participation and hard work in favor of our communities.
Be the first to know! Read our monthly housing market reports to get the most up-to-date statistics and to hear our perspective on what the latest buying and selling trends mean for you.
This page was built with Mobirise